Wednesday, April 15, 2015

KH: Model Project [Updated]

I'll do the project with you as a model. I'm going to reread one of my classic favorites from college, Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston.

I've added quite a bit to my outline. You'll notice that there's not yet a lot of commentary - just a list of the books we've read and a list of connections I've made with them. I haven't made any decisions yet about which connections are the strongest, or which connections would make the strongest persuasive argument. We'll deal with that later. Just make a list, adding text evidence as you go. 

First outline checkpoint is Wednesday, April 22.

As I get a better idea of what my project will look like, you will see significant rearranging and changes.

My Outline in Progress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your constructive comment here.