Thursday, April 23, 2015

K/H: Improving your Outline

You got your outlines back today. On the whole, I'm very pleased with your progress. Good job so far! Several things I'd like you to work on for the next due date (Wednesday, 4/29/15):

  1. Continue adding possible connections.
  2. Add text evidence from your current book for all connections. For next Wednesday, I should see multiple pieces of text evidence from across the text to support ideas about theme and symbol. 
  3. Feel free to delete anything you now deem irrelevant.
  4. Add a working thesis. I call it a working thesis because I recognize it may change. 
  5. If you see some connections that you're sure you'll want to talk about in your presentation, go ahead and start searching for text evidence from that connecting book. 
  6. From this point forward, all outlines should be typed, Times New Roman, font size 12. 
As always, email me if you have any questions. If you have questions about something I wrote on your outline, please ask. I'd be happy to clarify. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your constructive comment here.