Saturday, September 29, 2018

Character Analysis Essay

Don't panic about the Character Analysis Paragraph. I've got help for you.

STEP 1: Write the paragraph.


The original assignment was posted on Tuesday, September 25. If you can't find your orange paper, you can go to that post and download it. If you need help with how to fill out the orange paper, click here to see my sample character analysis prewriting for Tituba.

I've written a sample paragraph using Tituba as my character. I'm warning you - I wrote a lot. I'm not expecting you to write this much, and I certainly won't mark points off for writing more than the assigned 8-10 sentences.

If you think looking at a completed sample would help you: Click here to see my sample paragraph.

Need help remembering how to do all MLA formatting? You can click here to see all the MLA formatting practices we did, or you can download an MLA Template from my Google Drive and simply insert your own information.

STEP 2: Turn It In.


Once you've written your paragraph, you need to turn it in.

Before you proceed:

Do you know your TurnItIn.com login information?
If you have not yet joined my class on TurnItIn.com, you need to look at the fifth page of my class syllabus and follow the directions to sign up. Can't find your syllabus? Click here to view it. There are directions for new accounts, and there are directions for how to add my class to an existing account.

Do you know where you saved your work?
Double check that you can locate your saved file, and make sure that you know what the name is.

If you've got those things, go ahead read the directions for how to turn something in:
How to submit an assignment on TurnItIn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your constructive comment here.