Monday, February 26, 2018

Anthem Help

We will have our Socratic seminar on block day (1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th - Wednesday, 2nd and 4th - Thursday).

If you need a summary of the book for reference, I recommend the one on Cliffs Notes:
Anthem Summary by Chapter

Glossary of Anthem Terms

I do not recommend that you use the summaries on other websites. Other websites (Pink Monkey, SparkNotes, Shmoop) often pass opinion and supposition as summary facts, and that's not helpful for anyone. Definitely stick to Cliffs Notes. I do not recommend that you search the internet for discussion questions. If you do this, you will often find questions that do not fit our needs. Rather, I would prefer that you write questions about what YOU want to talk about.

If you have misplaced your copy of the book, I posted a copy you can download to this website on 2/21/2018. Just scroll down!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your constructive comment here.