Friday, December 5, 2014

K/H: Things Fall Apart Project materials

Option A: Right here
Option B: Right here
The project: Here be the project

Please read the project page carefully.
A few things I'd like to remind you of:

  • Outline is due on TurnItIn.com on Sunday night. If it's not there, you're late. If you're having significant issues, I expect an email as soon as those issues arise. If you need to sign up for my TurnItIn class, go to the top of this blog and see the search bar up there? Type in "turnitin" and it will pull up the blog entry with the class codes on it. (Isn't technology great?)
  • The project paper also says to bring a paper copy of your outline for me on Monday when you present. I can use the paper copy of your outline to take notes, etc.
  • If you're using borrowed images, please cite the source.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your constructive comment here.